Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MR SOUR POSSUM


On pet day we got to do activities and we brought animals. There were at least 15 different types of animals. I brought a bantam named Blackey. My friend
Drew brought a bantam too. It was a great time. The best bit was the water slide. 97% of it was good. Kalani tipped a 50cc motorbike. He got a big scratch. I got second in the collections and Tayne got first. My collection was an egg collection. My favourite one was the emu egg because it’s the biggest.

In the activities I made a sour possum out of a yummy orange, raisins and almonds. I hope you like the picture of my sour possum.

By Billy

4 comments:

Rick and Billy said...

The photo of the sour possum in the tree is really great.

Anonymous said...

Hey Billy

I liked it that you put your sour possum in a tree where he belongs.

Ha! Ha!

Allanah K

Rick and Billy said...

How old are the eggs in your collection?

Mr Campbell said...

Some of them are 30 years old and some of them are a few weeks old.